Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

Enough with Beta, lets get the real deal

So you are playing Call of Duty Black Ops or Halo, doing great, owning like there is no tomorrow and then you want to brag about it to your friends. Dont worry, you can! Go to the theatre and invite your friend to watch the game, but what is your friend is on PS3 or vice versa? The answer is "No sorry" you can show them 15 second clip that you can record from the theatre to your Youtube channel but not the entire game.

Rubbish! 
Well, you can buy yourself a recorder, which is not a bad idea. I am considering one..

But I am just thinking, if the theatre is there with capability to record games then why not just use its full ability? Beta in Black Ops is just annoying! I tested it sometime ago and have some videos in my Youtube channel. I will leave you with one *bragging* *now*



 Team death! 15 seconds rampage! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatred will not be tolerated!